Brockwell Park Community Partners runs two Programmes of events and activities
- MAD for Brockwell Park – an annual season of community music, arts and drama events between May and October.
- Biodiversity Programme – the construction of a linear hedge to encourage the Park’s biodiversity and native species.
In addition BPCP runs a number of community activities:
- Five Parks Walk – an annual fundraising walk for the community events insurance.
- Brockwell Dog Show – an annual dog show open to the local community.
Previous activities include:
- Bling Ya Bike – bicycle repair and design projects.