We are pleased to announce the line up of MADD for Brockwell Park community events in 2015. Event details are correct at the time of writing. 20,000 copies of the calendar will be distributed in SE24, SW2 and SW9 from mid April. Please check this blog and our Facebook page for updates. The majority of the events are FREE although, as a small registered charity, we ask for donations to support the cost of events insurance. For general enquiries about the MADD Programme please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 10th: Jo’s Crafty Parties, Pop Up Books Making. Performance Space, 1pm-5pm. FREE.
- Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th: St Matthews Project 10th anniversary photo exhibition 10th anniversary. Brockwell Hall, 10am – 5pm. FREE.
- Sunday 17th: The Five Parks Walk 2015. Brockwell Park events fundraising walk around 5 beautiful South London Parks. Start by Brockwell Hall, 10am
- Sunday 31st: Green Rock River Band, Bluegrass, folk, Americana, big band concert. Performance Space, 2pm – 4pm. FREE.
- Saturday 6th: Thomas Lynn Bristowe Memorial Event. Hear about the man that put Brockwell Park into public ownership. Performance Space, 7.30pm
- Sunday 7th: Lambeth Wind Orchestra. Summer concert, Performance Space, 2pm-4pm. FREE
- Sunday 14th: The Great North Wood Project. Art, music and storytelling to bring the story of the historic wood to life. Performance Space, 1pm-5pm. FREE
- Sunday 5th: Effra Residents, Arts and Clay Workshop. Performance Space, 1pm-5pm. FREE.
- Sunday 5th: Uncle Aug CIC presents Wuntanara – African Dance and Drumming. Peformance Space, 2pm – 4pm. FREE
- Sunday 12th: Brockwell Community Dog Show. Registration from noon, show from 2pm.
- Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th: Lambeth Country Show – in it’s 41st year! FREE.
- Friday 24th to 2nd August. Sixteen Feet Productions, Wind in the Willows. Walled Garden. Ticket prices will be on the 16 Feet website.
- Sunday 16th. Funky Breakers, Breakdancing and hip hop workshops. Performance Space, 2pm-4pm. FREE.
- Sunday 6th. Soul Intent, Motown, Stax and Funk. Performance Space, 2pm-5pm. FREE.
- Sunday 20th: Brixton BMX Club hosts the London Series BMX race meeting. BMX Track. Registration 9.30am – 11pm; Racing from noon.
- Sunday 27th: Third Thought Theatre perform Invisible People. Walled Garden, 12-4pm. FREE.
- Sunday 11th. Herne Hill Music Festival.
Concert*, Brockwell Hall, 1.30pm.
All Saints Concert Band, Performance Space, 2.30pm. FREE.
Greenhouse Jazz*, Community Greenhouses, 3.30pm.
*Ticket prices will be on the HHMF website.