We are pleased to announce the line up of MADD for Brockwell Park community events in 2014. Event details are correct at the time of writing. 20,000 copies of the calendar will be distributed in SE24, SW2 and SW9 from mid April. Click here for the calendar artwork. Please check this blog and our Facebook page for updates. The majority of events are FREE although, as a small registered charity, we ask for donations to support the cost of events insurance. For general enquiries about the MADD Programme please contact: email@example.com
- Sunday 4th: Brixton Harmonies, Community Scratch Opera. Performance Space by Brockwell Hall, 1pm-3pm. FREE.
- Sunday 11th: Swingland Brixton, Swing dance and workshops. Performance Space, 12pm-3pm. FREE.
- Saturday 31st: Herne Hill Free Film Festival, Labyrinth (Certificate U). Temple, Please arrive at 8.30pm. The film will start as soon as it is dark (around 9.10pm). FREE.
- Sunday 1st: Jo’s Crafty Parties, Making Story Boxes and Trees Trail. Performance Space, 1pm-5pm. FREE.
- Sunday 8th: Creative Modern, Urban dance, free running and workshops. Grass bank, Brockwell Hall, 1pm-3pm. FREE.
- Sunday 8th: Convoluted Fairground, Ghost Dwelling Express, masks and wood carving. Performance Space, 2pm-4pm. FREE.
- Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd: Sixteen Feet Productions, Catch Me Another Song. Performance Space from 7.15pm. Ticket prices will be on the 16 Feet website.
- Sunday 29th: BPCP’s The World of Bees. Brockwell Hall 2pm-5pm. FREE.
- Sunday 6th: 198 Gallery, Gypsy Land Ball. Performance Space, 2pm-6pm. FREE.
- Sunday 13th: BPCP’s Brockwell Dog Show. Brockwell Hall, registration from noon. Show starts at 2pm.
- Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th: Lambeth Country Show – in it’s 40th year! FREE.
- Saturday 26th: BPCP’s Bat Walk! Ponds, 9pm. FREE but Pre booking essential. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 26th until Sunday 10th August. Sixteen Feet Productions, Goldilocks and the Three Endings. Walled Garden. Ticket prices will be on the 16 Feet website.
- Sunday 27th: BPCP’s World War One Recital. Performance Space, 7.30pm. FREE.
- Sunday 3rd. Light Up The House, Futebol! Urban dance and football freestyling to celebrate St Matthews Project 10th anniversary. Performance Space, 1pm. FREE.
- Friday 8th. BPCP’s Moth Night! Entrance to Walled Garden, 8pm. FREE.
- Sunday 10th. Benjamin Croft Trio, Popular jazz. Performance Space, 2pm-4pm. FREE.
- Sunday 7th. Soul Intent, Motown, Stax and Funk. Performance Space, 2.30pm-5.30pm. FREE.
- Saturday 13th: BPCP’s Bat Walk 2! Ponds, 7.15pm. FREE but Pre booking essential. Email: email@example.com
- Sunday 14th: London Saxophone Choir. Performance Space, 3pm-5pm. FREE.
- Sunday 28th: Third Thought Theatre perform Invisible People. Walled Garden, 12-4pm. FREE.
- Sunday 12th. Herne Hill Music Festival.
Concert*, Brockwell Hall, 11.30am.
Bandstand music, Performance Space, 1.15pm. FREE.
Jazz*, Community Greenhouses, 2.30pm.
Music Circus, Temple. We regret that this part of the event is cancelled.
*Ticket prices will be on the HHMF website.